Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why a Stash is Better than Cash!


My stash of yarn is colorful and quirky. It's piled high in a corner of my craft room -- aka, the extra bedroom-- and it tumbles together in varying shades of yellow, blue, pink, black and on and on.

To some, it's a corner of the room that's a mess. To me, it's security and comfort in a way no bank account could ever be. What if the bottom tumbles out of my world and I have only money for food? No problem. My stash will keep me going. What if I am bored to tears and have nothing to do? No problem. My stash will keep me going. What if I'm preoccupied with worries? No problem. My stash will keep me going.

You get the picture. In that corner are endless possibilities just waiting to be explored and explore it I will. . . How about you?

Here is a picture of some of my latest creations made out of baby yarn and of course, yarn that has been split for good old 4-ply worsted. Tell me what you think! Better yet, send pictures of what you're doing! Knit and crochet forever!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention that when you do projects, your "stash" becomes smaller. I can then walk freely.

    ReplyDelete